The Professional Women’s Initiative of Galena is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing women with a forum to support each other in personal and professional growth. Members are encouraged to network, form alliances, support and mentor one another. Everyone has her own networks. Members are encouraged to invite their contacts to monthly meetings to further expand their networks by meeting others.
· The PWI Newsletter- provides information on group happenings, member news, event announcements, advertising opportunities and business resources.
· Monthly Luncheons- these events offer networking opportunities with members and guests, and informative speakers offer the ability to learn and grow through their experience. Members receive a discount for the luncheons. Non-members pay more for their reservations.
· Special events- events like our booth event utilize the opportunity to network in a social setting, while building your network of business contacts and developing personal friendships.
· Leadership Opportunities- Hone your leadership, public speaking and interpersonal skills by participating in a committee or serving on the Board of Directors for PWI.
· Membership Directory- Receive a free copy of the PWI membership directory. Exclusive to members.
· Promotional Opportunities- Spotlight your business or non-profit group to promote awareness of products, services and events. As a member, you may make an announcement about your business, community event or job opening, and you may provide informational flyers, product samples or have a door prize giveaway at meetings.
· “Woman of Influence Award”- An annual award that recognizes a woman who’s been successful in her career and has positively influenced the community.
Click here for membership application
Membership Contact Information:
Director of Membership